Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Enemy on Enemy combat: +100%
- Phaselock Duration: +4 seconds
- Despite the in-game description of this skill, Thoughtlock does not lengthen the cooldown of Maya's Phaselock by 3 seconds.
- Can cause surveyors to heal Vault Hunters as well as loaders.
- Thoughtlocked Enraged Goliaths will still attack both sides.
- Enemies who cannot be Phaselocked also cannot be Thoughtlocked.
- Thoughtlock increases the base duration of Phaselock to 9 seconds. Ranks in Suspension will increase this further.
- Converge and Helios both trigger on the Thoughtlocked target. Elated, Wreck, and Chain Reaction are all active for the duration of the Thoughtlock. If the Thoughtlocked target dies Sweet Release triggers.
- There is a bug where using Thoughtlock on a Varkid pod will result in the pod not opening until it receives damage.
- Thoughtlocked enemies appear as allies and can't be harmed by other Vault Hunters.
- This is a console-only bug, fixed in Patch v1.02.