- Enemy on Enemy combat: +100%
- Phaselock Duration: +4 seconds
- Despite the in-game description of this skill, Thoughtlock does not lengthen the cooldown of Maya's Phaselock by 3 seconds.
- Can cause surveyors to heal Vault Hunters as well as loaders.
- Thoughtlocked Enraged Goliaths will still attack both sides.
- Enemies who cannot be Phaselocked also cannot be Thoughtlocked.
- Thoughtlock increases the base duration of Phaselock to 9 seconds. Ranks in Suspension will increase this further.
- Converge and Helios both trigger on the Thoughtlocked target. Elated, Wreck, and Chain Reaction are all active for the duration of the Thoughtlock. If the Thoughtlocked target dies Sweet Release triggers.
- There is a bug where using Thoughtlock on a Varkid pod will result in the pod not opening until it receives damage.
- Thoughtlocked enemies appear as allies and can't be harmed by other Vault Hunters.
- This is a console-only bug, fixed in Patch v1.02.