StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Tier 2 Battle: Appetite for Destruction is an optional mission in Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage that becomes available on Arena Battle Board after previous mission in series of "Appetite for Destruction" is complete.
- Wait for the Arena to be prepared
- Assemble for combat
- Kill everyone in wave one
- Kill everyone in wave two
- Kill everyone in wave three
- Kill everyone in wave four
- Survive the horde
This mission has a five-minute timer, and once again involves surviving four waves of enemies. Most of the enemies are standard bikers, but the final wave introduces Gladiator Goliaths armed with paired rocket launchers. The rockets are relatively slow and can be evaded by Vault Hunters moving at speed in the middle of the arena. Blasting the goliaths' helmets off causes them to go berserk and rush to attack everyone in the arena at melee range, but has this also eliminates the threat posed by their rocket launchers.
- "You've survived the Appetite for Destruction!"
Turn In: Arena Battle Board
- This mission counts towards the "Battles Completed" in the Campaign of Carnage challenge list.
- The mission name is based off the Guns N' Roses album Appetite for Destruction.