Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Torgue Slot Machines or 'Fully Torgued Jackpot' machines are interactive objects introduced in Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage. Similar to normal Slot Machines, they can drop anything from weapons, live MIRV grenades, Torgue Tokens, or possibly more, depending on the result. It costs 5 Torgue Tokens to play and rewards are level 30 weapons on the first playthrough, regardless of progress through the campaign. Weapon rewards can be from any manufacturer.
Known combinations and rewards
- First and second symbols different (regardless of 3rd): No reward
- Any 2 matching with bell at the end: 3 Torgue Tokens.
- Two bells with any non-psycho mask at the end: 3 Torgue Tokens.
- Any 2 matching with psycho mask at the end: 5 Torgue Tokens.
- 3 bells: Unconfirmed
- 3 sevens: Character Skin.
- 3 cherries: Green weapon.
- 3 legs: Blue weapon.
- 3 Marcuses: Purple weapon.
- 3 Vault Signs: Orange weapon.
- 3 Psycho masks: The slot machine will drop a live MIRV grenade from the reward box. This is an extremely powerful grenade and will heavily damage any player character in the blast radius, not only the Vault Hunter who actually used the slot machine.
- 3 Eridium bar :10 Torgue Tokens.
- 3 double Eridium bars:25 Torgue Tokens.
- 3 triple Eridium bars: 60 Torgue Tokens.
Pistols, Torgue Tokens, and live grenades will be dispensed from the front drawer. All non-pistol weapons from the side drawer. Live grenades and all but one of the Torgue Token rewards will drop to the floor.
- Badass Crater Bar (x2) upstairs (there are also 2x normal Slot Machines nearby).