StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Totems of Fire is a location-based challenge in Borderlands 2. To perform this challenge in Frostburn Canyon, all 10 hanging totems of Children of the Firehawk must be igniting. It is worth 5 Badass Rank.
Shoot each of the 10 totems from the fire status effect weapon. Weapons with explosive effect will not work. Also, a fire weapon with a rebound effect will not do, for example Dart.
Locations of Children of the Firehawk hanging totems:
- (6) Suspended at the beginning of the ice passage to the Firehawk Lair, at the entrance to it from the side of the Ashmouth Camp.
- (7) In the Ashmouth camp, the totem is suspended under iron decking located on the south side of the camp.
- (10) At the southern point of Frozen Ant Lake, looking north reveals the totem.
- Only the hanging totems count for this challenge (and not, for example, the "scarecrow" standing ones).
- Whether by bug or design, the hanging totems cannot be ignited while one or more of the Incinerator Clayton missions are active. Once the mission Cult Foillowing: The Enkindling is taken, it must be completed before the hanging totems can be ignited to complete this challenge. Other missions in the Cult Following series may also interfere with completing this challenge.