Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an achievement that is earned by visiting statues located throughout Claptrap's New Robot Revolution.
Check the plaque on each statue for the achievement to register. For each, the plaque is located on the lower front of the statue.
The statue is just outside the connection from Tartarus Station.
- "Give us open ports for remote access or give us death!"
The statue is hard to miss outside the connection from South East Tartarus Station.
- "See how our enemies crumble beneath the wheel of the claptrap Robolution!"
Again, the statue is hard to miss outside the connection from Tartarus Station.
- "He who controls the means of production controls the government, and that power belongs in the hands of the proletaria-trap!"
Scorched Snake Canyon
The statue is just outside connection from Tartarus Station.
It is less obvious than the other statues, hidden around a sharp turn to the left.
- "We are the claptraps and we are legion! Viva la Robolution!"
- "The rallying call of liberation: 'Error 404! File Not Found! Error 404! File Not Found!'"
This statue is in the clearing just after defeating General Knoxx-Trap.
- "01010110 01001001 01010110 01000001 00100000 01001100 01000001 00100000 01010010 01001111 01000010 01001111 01001100 01010101 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110"
(Translates to "VIVA LA ROBOLUTION" in ASCII binary)
- Gearbox Software released a patch, in November of 2010, fixing the issue where if players had unlocked this achievement before the other collectable achievements, those achievements would not unlock.
- When playing as a group, activating a Claptrap statue will cause its message to appear for all players. However, each player must 'use' each of the statues in order to receive the 'Tourist' achievement, regardless of whether or not they have already seen the message displayed.
- The Tartarus Station quote references the Error 404 response code message that Internet users often encounter when their client PC can connect to a server, but the server is unable to locate the requested file.
- The Tartarus Station statue can briefly be seen in the background as Claptrap leaves the elevator in the Claptrap Web Series Episode 4, Season 1.