StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
I can finally fulfill my dream of being a buckshot tattoo artist.
|Mission Reward:||Clan War: End of the Rainbow|
|Special Part(s): |
Special Weapon Effects
Good things kill in threes. – Consumes 3 ammo per shot, increased damage and number of pellets. Pellets fire in a Triquetra shape.
Usage & Description
- Triquetra originally meant "triangle," but nowadays it is mostly used for the Celtic trefoil knot. The design of this three-pointed knot can be seen on the barrel of the shotgun (without the circle).
- The Triquetra's bullet spread makes a trefoil knot pattern.
- A Triquetra that spawns with the Rustler's prefix boasts the highest raw pellet count of any shotgun in the game for a ridiculous 21 pellets per shot.
- The flavor text refers to the expression "Good things come in threes."
- When walking, the paint on the Triquetra changes from green to red and then back again.