StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
I can finally fulfil my dream of being a buckshot tattoo artist.
|Special Part(s): |
Special Weapon Effects
Good things kill in threes. – Consumes 3 ammo per shot, increased damage and number of pellets. Pellets fire in a Triquetra shape.
Usage & Description
Due to the fact that the Triquetra has a high pellet count and a fixed spread, this weapon is a good choice for a player utilizing Gaige's Anarchy build.
- Triquetra originally meant triangle, but nowadays it is mostly used for the Celtic trefoil knot. The design of this three-pointed knot can be see on the barrel of the shotgun (without the circle).
- The bullet spread of the Triquetra is in the pattern of the trefoil knot.
- A Triquetra that spawns with the Rustler's prefix boasts the highest raw pellet count of any shotgun in the game for a ridiculous 21 pellets per shot.
- The flavor text refers to the expression 'Good things come in threes'.
- As you walk the paint on the Triquetra changes from green to red and then back again.