|Skill Tree||Best Friends Forever|
|Effect||While Deathtrap is active, if you or Deathtrap kill an enemy it increases Deathtrap's Duration and grants both of you a stackable Melee Damage bonus. Bonuses are lost when Deathtrap goes away.|
Upshot Robot' is a tier 3 skill in Gaige's Best Friends Forever skill tree. When Deathtrap is active, any kills by Gaige or Deathtrap will increase Deathtrap's duration and grant both you and Deathtrap a melee damage bonus.
- Deathtrap Duration: +5 seconds per kill
- Melee Damage: +4% per stack
- The player must keep in mind that the longer the duration increase, the less they can rely on the ability timer to determine when Deathtrap will disappear. The longer the duration, the more likely that Deathtrap will die prematurely due to damage received, so health should be monitored more closely than usual.
- This skill has the potential for game-breaking effects, as if the damage count stacks high enough, the game will begin to experience severe lag and glitching problems.
- This can potentially lead to Deathtrap lasting through entire fights, as it stands it appears as if it can stack into 4 digits so far, has been confirmed to go above 1000, even though it may read as 100 because of the lack of room on the icon for the numbers, so with a potential max of 9999, Gaige and Deathtrap could be sitting at a potential max of +39,996% melee damage.
|Best Friends Forever||Little Big Trouble||Ordered Chaos|