Game: Borderlands 2
Please note that this build is mostly untested, but is theoretically able to be a good Multiplayer Support and Healer.
- Cataclysm (Damage)
- Harmony (Healing)
- Sweet Release (5/5) - This skill will allow us to use our Phaselock Action Skill to heal our allies. Always a must for a Supportive Healer.
- Restoration (5/5) - I find this one self explanatory, I mean, healing allies with gunfire is great in a sticky situation.
- Elated (5/5) - Also self explanatory. Phaselock, in conjunction with this skill and Sweet Release makes your Action Skill a great Healing strategy.
- Res (1/1) - Resurrection? Hell yea.
- Recompense (5/5) - More to keep you alive than anything else. After all, you can't heal when you're dead.
- Sustenance (5/5) - Similar to the above.
- Life Tap (5/5) - Makes living so easy!
- Scorn (1/1) - Allows you to bombard the enemy from afar, plus the Slag will make your allies do more damage.
- Motion (Crowd Control)
- Ward (5/5) - Makes getting near your allies NOT a total death sentence.
- Suspension (5/5) - Longer Phaselock equals more Healing. 'Nuff said.
- Kinetic Reflection (2/5) - Use in conjunction with Ward.
- Converge (1/1) - Makes Phaselock a nice Crowd Controlling skill as well.
- All of the other three Elements, which you then use to heal your allies and effectively damage your enemies.