My deviantART http://dragon-of-midnight.deviantart.com/
I make too many screenshots. I've uploaded quite a few images here. In short: Bringing (stupidly high-res) screenshots to the Borderlands Wiki since 2009
Also is slightly OCD when it comes to redundant pages. I'm probably responsible for a lot of pages being marked for deletion. Sorry. :P
Random assorted screenshot tips for PC:Edit
- Default screenshot key = F8
- Typically, screenshots end up in Documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\ScreenShots
- Remove all equipped weapons. They take up valuable screen space
- Set your video settings to maximum if possible
- Look in the PC Tweaks article to learn how to disable the HUD. Look in the talk page to learn how to set up high-res tiled screenshots
- It is probably possible to assign a key other than F8 as a screenshot key via WillowInput.ini. Setting a screenshot key as 'q' instead of F8 will remove the need to take your hand off the mouse/WASD keys to take a shot (Haven't tried this myself) (If someone manages to pull this off, tell me)
- If necessary, screenshot your enemies on Playthrough 1 when they will pose a significantly lower risk of killing your character
- If possible, stick your character next to a wall when fighting characters which knock you back.
Yes; I'm a girl.
Random Screenshot (Will change every week or so)Edit
Previous Random ImagesEdit
My favorite pagesEdit
Can't decide... there are too many good pages here...