Why does the level requirement decrease when I equip my weapon?
- Weapon proficiency was also supposed to reduce the level requirement for weapons of that type. The feature was eventually removed from final release, but the graphics for it were left in the game, specifically in the form of incorrect itemcards when equipping weapons.
Why can't I turn in "Talk To Tannis"?
- "Talk To Tannis" is an obsolete mission. (It was probably due to take place at the end of the main storyline when Tannis was still in her cell.) The only way to acquire this mission is by joining a game with the host having this glitched mission in the log. The mission was removed from the plot, and most people receive this mission after the main storyline is complete, when Tannis would be at her camp in The Rust Commons West instead of in her cell in the Crimson Fastness. Joining a co-op game at Get Some Answers will allow you to clear this mission.
Why can't I turn in "Keep Your Insides Inside"?
- "Keep Your Insides Inside" is an obsolete mission. It is similar to "Fix'er Upper", where Dr. Zed asks you to fix, then buy a shield from, the medical vendor. Around the time of Leaving Fyrestone, the game checks for completion of "Keep Your Insides Inside"; failing to register it, the game activates the mission. Joining a co-op game and having the host turn in "Fix'er Upper" will apparently clear this mission. (And I say apparently because I've had no luck with it.)
Why are my Crawmerax drops disappearing?
- The graphical overload of generating and maintaining too many item instances prevents new items from displaying. The solution is to clear the arena of all items - firing a shot and picking up stray ammo may also help. This should be done after every run, although entity overload will begin after the third remap.
- Accessories#Accessory_Prefixes 
- Index of /WillowTree 
- Elements, Multipliers, and YOU 
- Laws of Weapon Creation and Naming 
- Pearl Drop Guide - Likely? No. Possible? Yes. 
- Standardize the formatting and content of main Manufacturer article as well as individual manufacturer articles, e.g. weapon material properties and quotes to be placed on main page or specific pages.
- Cleanup of unnecessary categories.