Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rakk Riders are the airborne counterpart to Skag Riders.
Rapparee + Tumescent Rakk = Rakk Marauder
The Midgets are - Usually - a Rider wielding a buzz-axe, a Ravager, and a Badass_Midget wielding a Machine Gun. Occasionally, it will be three Ravagers; or, one Rider with two Badass Midgets.
- The Midgets use saddles and bridles (like they used with skags).
- If the Midget or the Rakk mount dies, the other will continue fighting.
- Even if wounded, the Midget on its back will regain most, if not all, of their health after the Rakk is killed.
- Unlike the buzz-axes employed by Psycho and their Midget counterparts in the main game, the buzz-axes thrown by the Midget Invaders are swift and deadly, thrown in a much flatter arc.
- If the Zeke Midget or Marauder Midgets are killed, the Rakk may begin bombardment – like Badass Elemental Rakk - with an elemental projectile instead of using the normal dive and slash attack pattern. If the Invader Midget is killed, the Kamikaze will always dive bomb the player.
- If a Rakk is killed mid-air, the Midget(s) will free-fall plummet to the ground. They will be dazed but otherwise unharmed; they will attack like normal.
Zero, Invader and Marauder were names of WWII aircraft. Zero was a fighter; Invader was a light bomber; and, Marauder was a heavy bomber.
Aegisq3dm9 20:34, July 4, 2010 (UTC)