Ever since Borderlands 2 was announced two weeks ago, there's been a steady stream] of information on Gearbox Software's upcoming sequel that has been keeping us up at night with dreams of another Borderlands game being released next year. Today, a teaser trailer has been released that gives us exactly what we want: guns, explosions, and a kick-ass main character known as Salvador.
As is customary of the majority of teaser trailers for any game that has ever been released, don't expect any actual gameplay to pop up. Seeing as how the trailers graphics look similar to that of Borderlands, you could assume what we're seeing are actual in-game graphics of Borderlands 2. The trailer also gives us a taste of Salvador's special ability which is to …Read more >
Gearbox Software made the official announcement of the fourth Borderlands DLC pack. It's titled Claptrap's New Robot Revolution and its release date has been tentatively marked for September, 2010.
- New Areas to explore
- New enemies, including a military force in the employ of Hyperion, and foes from the past with new Claptrap 'upgrades'.
- New NPCs
- 2 additional skill points (was advertised as 10 skill points, but this has been proven to be false)
- Increased backpack capacity
- 20 New missions
Read more >
Following the success of news blogs at The Vault, Dragon Age Wiki, Red Dead Wiki and others, we have started one here as well on a trial basis. Thanks to this, blogs can not only be a social feature, but a crucial part of the wiki's game-related content. You can now find the latest Borderlands-related news on this page of the Borderlands Wiki.
- Anybody may post news articles which are related to Borderlands, as well as the wiki itself.
- To submit news, simply create a blog page and add it to Category:News, however, please be sure that the topic is relevant. Any questions or other banter are not allowed.
- Please also add the relevant additional news categories, for the current month (e.g. Category:August 2010 news) and for the subject (e.g. Categ…