Here is a level 72 Build for Krieg utilizing the Mania and Hellborn trees dominantly. This is a very fun build to play with alone or with friends (that get left behind in the ashes that you create). This build is focused on dealing MASSIVE melee damage and DOT to huge mobs of enemies. Here is the build; if you would like to copy it go right on ahead. For those who aren't too sure about this build just wait. And, well, read on.
Mania Skill Tree
1. Empty the Rage- Melee damage. nothing more to be said
2. Feed the Meat- 2.5 seconds of no shield. Why would I want that? Health. Oh and read number 3.3. Embrace the Pain- I don't care for the fire rate at all. The 5 seconds without a shield is what i wanted. (Hint use Flame of the Firehawk)
Note: Do not spec into Fuel the Rampage. It become useles later.
4. Strip the Flesh- I had extra skil points and decided to put them here. Yours can go anwhere you like.
5. Salt the Wound- A possible 150% melee damage and 100% shotgun damage? Sounds good to me.
6. Silence the Voices- Yes, you get hurt, but who cares later you will see why this does not matter. But yeah, 250% melee damage all the time? Why the hell not?
7. Release the Beast- With another 100% bonus melee damage and 50% reduced damage you get to kill more than you could before.
1. Burn, Baby, Burn- This is just a preference. You could choose Fuel the Fire, but I don't like kill skills all too much.
2. Numbed Nerves- 50% less damage while on fire? Yep.
3. Fire Fiend- I wanted this for the melee attacks that deal fire damage. Like I said, this is a melee and DOT build. But its also kind of invincible.
4. Delusional Damage- Sometimes its nice to slag, shock, or corrode an enemy and light yourself on fire as a result, right?
5. Flame Flare- Use this in order for you to keep yourself on fire for the longest possible amount of time taking total advantage of your bonuses.
6. Elemental Empathy- Getting healed by the burn damage that you deal to all enemies is kinda overpowered... but who cares?
7. Raving Retribution- Throwing out fireballs to bad guys that try to harm you? Sure, you also light more people on fire.
1. Blood-filled Guns- I would much rather have a larger ammo clip as opposed to swapping my weapons at a horrifyingly quick pace.
2. Taste of Blood- You can get another possible 50% damage reduction from all sources.
3. Buzz Axe Bombardier- EXPLOSIONS? Sure I like to throw axes that explode. Don't you?
I hope you guys play with this build and have a fun time hitting enemies and burning everyone around you.