This blog is to propose a sweeping change to how Class Mods are presented in Borderlands 2 wiki mainspace pages.
Proposal - Create mainspace pages (and a navbox) for Borderlands 2 Class Mods in addition to the existing Class Mod page. Sample mainspace pages:
- Ninja COM - http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/User:Fryguy42/Ninja
- Anarchist COM - http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/User:Fryguy42/Anarchist_%28Class_Mod%29
- The reasoning behind this proposal is to offer the option to users to find a general overview of their Class Mod on the Class Mod page and / or specific information including trivia and notes on the Class Mod's mainspace page. This new presentation will also allow the wiki to showcase the unique art style or BL2 COMs, whereas in BL1 the si…
This blog is to propose a minor change to the layout of and weapon, shield, and grenade mod mainspace pages.
Proposal - Move the drop guide to the opening text of the page and use a template to standardize the format.
The current layout -
It is gained after completing the quest Best Mother's Day Ever
The proposed layout - The ' is a Bandit Roid Shield manufactured by the Bandits. Love Thumper' is obtained from the mission Best Mother's Day Ever located in The Highlands.
Please comment below. Cheers. 23:20, November 5, 2012 (UTC)Read more >
22:11, October 25, 2012 (UTC)}}
This blog is to propose a sweeping change to how infoboxes are presented in Borderlands 2 wiki mainspace pages.
Proposal - Eliminate the following range cells from BL2 infoboxes:
- Element Chance
- Burst-fire / Pellet count
- Mag size
- The reasoning behind this proposal is two-fold: First, this is a wiki.' Wiki's present facts. Therefore any statement that cannot be proven is either questioned or removed. The second reason follows from the first; the true high / low ranges for the above data cannot, until WT for BL2 is created, or will not be available. Even when WT was available for BL1 even a dedicated user would have been hard pressed to create the necessary models for the six different data ranges for every model…
Borderlands schwag is on its way. Personally I'm holding out for the Taylor Kobb variant CL4P-TP or a life-sized Typhoon SMG. 21:30, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
Read more >