Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ok, it seems to kinda work in Preview - but my user:Blog tab still looks like a dog's dinner. I'd appreciate any & all comments/help. Especially:-
- How do I make this page my new User:Blog tab? (If I remove the 'sandbox' parameter from Source, will everything fall into place automatically?)
- How do I stop the bloglist appearing as an article on the bloglist page? (Do I add the 'noinclude' to the source of the Bloglist page itself?)
While I can find an Edit/Add Page tab on other pages, on my user:Blog tab it only gives the option to Create Blog Post, not Add or Edit.
Meanwhile, back to the drawing board. Haven't had this much fun since Bloodwing built a nest outta my tennis racquet. 04:24, July 6, 2012 (UTC)Read more >
Dumb Stuff I've Done In The Borderlands...
- Dashing out from behind The Rock (see #Notes in Phase Four:Reboot) to grab a few oilcans to get The Lubricator award - I was so busy grabbing loot - I got run over by Minac...
- While grabbing Corpse-eater eggs for the Eggcellent Opportunity quest, I spotted a cool sniper rifle just past the jetty - I HAD TO HAVE IT!!! I got lasered to the beejeezus 3 or 4 times before I gave up in disgust...
- Entrance to the Arid Hills, (Find Sledges Safe-House) I laid a cunning trap for the mob of Skags - hide in the pipe, lay a few proximity mines, trusty Incendiary Sniper to hand & I'm set to toast everything that comes near - how wuz I to know the AI program allowed the skags to sneak round the back of the pipe? I wi…
Read more >
So there I was, enjoying the heck outta RAGE - & it finished - not with a grand finale, just kinda fizzled out...
"Hmmm", (thinks to self) "wot to do now?" Lo & behold, I discover a game called BORDERLANDS. It picks up where Rage shoulda gone, & then some! From the opening movie & the catchy tune, I've been hooked, I dig the lighthearted but grim humour. Ok, so everyone's been playing it for eons, but I thought I'd share some first impressions as a newcomer to this fine game & its DLCs.
Claptrap - Gotta luv the little tyke "check me out, I'm dancin" - altho if he had a neck there are times I'd gleefuly strangle him just for the peace & quiet.
Skags - I do NOT recommend you smack one of these creatures with a rolled-up newspaper & say "bad dog…Read more >