This build was thoroughly tested.
The thought behind this build is to upgrade Deathtrap as far as possible (with the current Levelcap), especially adding several attack-abilities.
"Best Friends Forever"-Tree
- Cooking Up Trouble [5/5] - Health-regenaration is never bad
- Close Enough [5/5] - Never waste ammo...this makes DT sad
- Upshot Robot [1/1] - More melee damage and more time with your best friend (for the cheap price of 1 enemy)
- Unstoppable Force [5/5] - Run Gaige, run! And let him do the work.
- Explosive Clap [1/1] - 1 ability more is 1 way more for your enemies to die
- Made of Sterner Stuff [5/5] - More Damage and more defense
- 20% Cooler [5/5] - 18 seconds less for your best friend to come back
- Sharing is Caring [1/1] - He protects you, so you should protect him in return.
"Little Big Trouble"-Tree
- More Pep [3/5] - Not as good as a flickering siren, but she does her best
- Myelin [5/5] - Both the weak (Gaige) and the strong (DT) need strong shields
- The Stare [1/1] - He surely has a hot gaze.
- Strength of Five Gorillas [5/5] - DEATHTRAP GETS STRONGER!...and you too
- Shock and "AAAGGGGHHH!" [1/1] - She really is a hottie, especially the electric crackling around her while reloading.
- One Two Boom [1/1] - He throws parties....and energy orbs...
The 1 Point remaining
Most of you guys are smarter, than the guys on Pandora, so you must have noticed, that 1 Point wasn't invested so far. This 1 Point is either for "More Pep" or for the currently bugged "Buck Up". If the bug gets ever fixed, then invest in the 2nd skill.
- Relic: A relic that lowers the action skill cooldown is surely the best choice for this build.
- Classmod: A "Roboteer"-Mod is a good choice for this build, but the "Legendary Mechromancer"-Mod is the best choice, just that it is pretty hard to get.
- The builds name is a reference to the iconic line "Talk to the hand" and its use in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines".
- The text under the picture is a reference to her 2nd Echo Log before her release.