blands 2 videos
any idea is a great idea. a few questions however. what manner of video capture do recommend? for consoles im guessing phone cam clips. there are several video capture programs for pc. which do you recommend? where do you recommend the videos be uploaded to before compiling and editing and overdubbing? just logistics i suppose. my contact info is on my talk page if more direct communication is needed.17:26, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
On the Borderlands Wiki we ask that articles (including strategy additions) be written in the third person, ie. written as if you're constructing a reference text for someone who might be researching the game, rather than as a strategy guide where you might directly address a player. -- WarBlade (talk) 23:21, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Yikes! Thanks for the info! I wanted to get started on the walkthrough as fast as possible. I won't have time today, but I'll go ahead and do those fixes tomorrow! Jorge (profile)•(talk) 23:39, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
(The Evil Dr. F's note - note the Staff next to name. i do not have that level of beatstick.)
difficulty is not static in borderlands, it varies with character level. as an indicator of when side missions will make it easier to advance the story.08:54, September 20, 2012 (UTC)
- pretty sure this happened in the early days of blands 1 as well.
- Oh. That explains it. Went ahead and removed it from the infobox template. Thanks for that.
User_blog:Dr._Clayton_Forrestor/This_Week_In_Borderlands_-_SMGs!. 08:13, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
time to play
- 03:15, November 2, 2012 (UTC)
I saw your post on The Evil Doctor's talk page, and I'm interested in this possibly. Could you maybe explain in greater detail what this may entail? 15:06, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Sure! Can you send me an email to jorge[at]wikia-inc.com and I'll get back to you shortly with details and more information. Jorge (profile)•(talk) 16:41, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Email sent. Sorry for the late reply. 01:26, January 12, 2013 (UTC)