|Chatlogs stored at User:Nagamarky/Chatlogs. New posts to be placed below.|
thank youEdit...for your support in my recent (successful) RfA. your support will not be forgotten in the coming days of the revolution. your newest benevolent dictator, 20:14, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
To tell you the truth I know nothing of wikis Edit
I got no idea what's going on I just knew if that qoute stayed like that it would drive me crazy, also I know nothing about making anything work on a page besides basic text--Candc4 (talk) 14:41, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
No subject Edit
okay, here is the link! Oh by the way, i play on steam to. if you like, you can add me: leonbokhoofd
RE: RE: Delete Edit
- Sorry to sound like this, but it doesn't really matter how long anyone takes to make any page - if it's not salvageable with any coherent information, it'll go when we infrequently take out the trash.
- It is a shame that the page is no longer around so that I might give more specific comments, but these will have to do. Judging by your first two entries on your contribs, you tried to provide an entry on the DLC3-specific loot chests, which can be incorporated into the existing article on loot chests. There is no need for a complete new article for any entity that differs even slightly from the norm.
- Your as-of-recent contrib of the standalone Mount Hellsfont page is equally unnecessary, as being a named location and not a separate map, it should be a part of the Eridium Blight article. Such edits only further emphasise your lack of awareness of what should and should not be relevant wiki classification - something which I hope enough chiding will change.
- Also, please add edit summaries and headlines. 02:52, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
- What else would making the same mistake imply? 23:45, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
Alright, have it your way. I was trying to be nice but you have left me no choice. I bet you top dollar that you have made the same mistake twice in your life.Starkiller145665 (talk) 01:25, February 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Learning from small errors would help, considering you made the Mount Hellsfont page after you were told what went wrong the first time. That and the history page shows no changes made for lootable object, so either the revision query did not reach the server, or it was overruled by a rollbacker or admin.
- "HE WHY DID YOU DELETE MY PAGE! jerk" and subsequent sarcasm do not go well with others who would otherwise have tried to be more understanding. Also, demanding immediate answers from admins - no go. 05:23, February 15, 2013 (UTC)
Candidate submission for trading listEdit
I saw your trading list and was wondering if this applies to Borderlands 2 users as well. If so, I would like to submit a name. I have proof of this individuals less than honorable behavior if needed. Platform: PS3, User: WHASIAN04. Chagres include duping a modded infinity after he was explicitly asked not to, unsolicited entry into my session (just as I had completed a mission, and after he'd been on his own session for over an hour), and an uncouth response when approached about it. Again, I can give proof of this if needed, and I may on my personal talk page anyway.
- List does not belong to anyone but was admittedly my idea for stress relief in case anyone else needed it. In any case, such lists are a pointless affair as anonymity of the internet rules all. IDs are just as easily changed as they are hidden. 09:55, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
Jack's Whatsit SurveyorsEdit
- Both vaulthunter modes. 08:08, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
RE: occupation Edit
Well, for now, I manage Powerpuff Wiki, Project Exonaut Wiki, and I am working on Portal Fanon Wiki. I also contribute to may others. Sentry, goin' up!