Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Venom is a Tier Three talent in Lilith's Elemental skill tree. It makes every melee attack Corrosive, adding an extra +5% damage per rank to each strike, and gives each strike a chance to Corrode enemies, causing damage over time.
|Melee Damage Bonus||+5%||+10%||+15%||+20%||+25%|
Additional levels may be acquired through the use of a Plaguebearer class mod.
|Melee Damage Bonus||+30%||+35%||+40%||+45%|
- Venom-branded attack damage is increased by a Plaguebearer class mod.
- Since corrosive attacks suffer a penalty against shields and non-armored targets, Sirens with low levels of Venom will actually inflict less melee damage on many foes. A total of 5 levels in this skill are necessary in order to overcome this malus completely. A Plaguebearer classmod will help to compensate, both by augmenting Venom and by further increasing attack damage.
- Even a Plaguebearer will have a hard time damaging a Lance Chemical Trooper in melee, particularly while the Trooper is shielded.
- The corrosive branding works for both normal melee attacks and for the melee attack that breaks Phasewalk.
- The damage bonus is cumulative with any damage bonus from Hit & Run. Five levels of Venom and five levels of Hit & Run will yield a total 60% damage bonus. It also applies to a Phase Strike, though its contribution there will be relatively minor.
- A increased Elemental Effect Chance class mod increases the chance to corrode enemies.