Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Walking the Dog is an optional mission given by Tiny Tina in Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage.
- Meet Enrique
- Keep Enrique alive
- Open cage
- RUN RUN RUN RUUUN!
- FOR THE LOVE OF TORGUE, RUN FASTER!
- Return to Tina
Tina just bought a new puppy named Enrique and she wants help with walking it. She insists that this will help with training for the arena as well.
Enrique can be found at the first waypoint in a cage. When the cage is opened, the skag will give chase. He will follow at quite a range, but may wander if his target gets too far away. His attention can then be reacquired by shooting near him, and this is alluded to by Tina's ECHO transmissions.
Enrique must be led around his various waypoints, and protected from various attacking enemies. At the final objective he will collapse into a deep slumber.
- "Tina's puppy went for a walk, and you got some much needed cardio exercise. A good day all around.
Turn In: Tiny Tina
- Enrique can be killed after he has completed his walk and gone to sleep, leading Tina to scream about his death for a couple of seconds, only to lose interest and talk about ice cream.
- This mission, despite its name, can be completed in a vehicle, and without actually walking at all.
- A Krieg character with Bloodsplosion may initially have difficulty with this mission, as the novas generated from killed enemies will chain to and damage Enrique. If the turret of a vehicle is used to dispatch the enemies instead, they will cease to create novas and Enrique will be in less danger.