What's Yours Is Mine is a challenge for 5 Badass points that takes place in Tundra Express. The objective is to find five pink mines, and disarm them by pulling a green lever located on side of each one.
Approaching to within reaching distance of a mine poses a problem as each mine is live and will detonate when a Vault Hunter is in close proximity. It is possible to deactivate some of the mines by rushing at them at a full sprint and hitting the switch before they explode, but some have switches facing away from obvious approaches, and require a stealthier approach.
Crouching lessens the chances of prematurely detonating a mine as it is approached, and with less risk towards a mine than while standing up. Using Decepti0n anywhere near the pink mine will cause it to go off.
Locations of the mines:
- South-west of the map, after a drop down from the path leading around the hill. (Image South-West)
- North-west edge of the map, a bit south from the building with the fast travel station in the cellar. (North-West)
- A bit to the north-east from the previous one, up on a cliff near train rail. (Image North-ish)
- North edge of the map, close to the point where the train rail splits. The mine is near the automatic boundary turret. (Image North)
- East of the map, on the other side of the river. There is a burning barrel and a few crates not far from it. (Image East)
Gallery of mini-map images to demonstrate locations: