Examples are on the talk page.
Special Weapon Effects
Why don't you go shoot yourself an elephant? – Can never spawn with a sight attachment. High damage and accuracy.
Usage & Description
The Elephant Gun always spawns with either 98.3 or 98.5 accuracy. Its high damage and accuracy make it effective at mid-range encounters, though the lack of a true scope makes it difficult to use at long range. Being a guaranteed reward for completing Big Game Hunter, it is an excellent alternative for players who find they lack firepower but are unwilling to invest the time into farming weapons.
- Mission reward from Big Game Hunter.
- Can very rarely drop from Skagzilla after the mission has been turned in.
Whitting's Elephant Gun has the unique part ShepsElephantGun_sight_none as its scope (or lack thereof, rather), providing greatly increased damage, increased fire rate and increased knockback (on the order of that provided by Material_Jakobs_3). Its unique material ShepsElephantGun_Material is otherwise equivalent to Material_Jakobs_2. Note that this weapon always spawns with barrel3, mag4 and stock2, all of which are average quality parts. However, the body may vary, and it may have a non-elemental accessory such as Heavy or Rolling. Please see stat modifiers for an explanation on how to interpret all of these modifiers.
Fire Rate: +35%
- Whitting's Elephant Gun never has a scope, making it, along with Rider, the only few sniper rifles to lack a scope.
- The Elephant Gun is the most powerful, non-critical, single projectile weapon in the game, with its maximum damage being 2003. However, the Jakobs Bessie can double this damage with a critical hit.
- The red text is a reference to the Bugs' words from the Bugs Bunny cartoon "Rabbit Fire".