Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Examples are on the talk page.
Special Weapon Effects
Why don't you go shoot yourself an elephant? – Can never spawn with a sight attachment. High damage and accuracy.
Usage & Description
The Elephant Gun always spawns with either 98.3 or 98.5 accuracy. Its high damage and accuracy make it effective at mid-range encounters, though the lack of a true scope makes it difficult to use at long range. Being a guaranteed reward for completing Big Game Hunter, it is an excellent alternative for players who find they lack firepower but are unwilling to invest the time into farming weapons.
- Mission reward from Big Game Hunter.
- Can very rarely drop from Skagzilla after the mission has been turned in.
Whitting's Elephant Gun has the unique part ShepsElephantGun_sight_none as its scope (or lack thereof, rather), providing greatly increased Damage, increased Fire Rate and increased Knockback (on the order of that provided by Material_Jakobs_3). Its unique material ShepsElephantGun_Material is otherwise equivalent to Material_Jakobs_2. Note that this weapon always spawns with barrel3, mag4 and stock2, all of which are average quality parts. However, the body may vary, and it may have a non-elemental accessory such as Heavy or Rolling. Please see stat modifiers for an explanation on how to interpret all of these modifiers.
Fire Rate: +35%
- Whitting's Elephant Gun never has a scope.
- The Elephant Gun is the most powerful, non-critical, single projectile weapon in the game, with its maximum damage being 2003. However, the Jakobs Bessie can double this damage with a critical hit.
- The red text is a reference to the Bugs Bunny cartoon "Rabbit Fire."