Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Find two more data recorders in Skag Gully.
This mission is obtained from a Data Recorder that is sitting on a box near the start of Skag Gully.
- Find 1st Data Recorder
- Find 2nd Data Recorder
- "You've discovered a beat-up data recorder dropped by the bandits. The data is too garbled to be of any use, but there may be other recorders like this in Skag Gully. Search for additional evidence, and take any you find back to the bounty board in Fyrestone."
The first Data Recorder is located on the high ground across the stone bridge to the south east. The initial path to it is under the stone bridge and a loop around to the right to actually cross the bridge. The Data Recorder is found near two dead bodies and a red chest.
The second Data Recorder can be found on the path to the outcropping to the North, where the Rakk spawn. It can be found lying under a small shelter with two more dead bodies. Once complete, he mission is turned in at the Fyrestone Bounty Board.
- "Using data from the three recorders, you've managed to reconstruct a message. 'You slugs wanna join Sledge's tribe? Fine. Set up a camp in Skag Gully. I want those Fyrestoners pissing their pants.' It sounds like this 'Sledge' is the real threat."
- The following texts appears in the cards of the various Data Recorders
- Bandit Data Recorder: "It's obviously been sitting out in the elements for a long time."
- 1st Data Recorder: "It's obviously been sitting out in the elements for a long time."
- 2nd Data Recorder: "It may have been eaten and regurgitated by a skag."