- Lure Flesh-Stick to trap
Flesh-Stick must be lured from his camp to Tiny Tina's Workshop. There are a few minor bandit spawns near the workshop entrance to be wary of, although these can be dealt with before retrieving Flesh-Stick to make the return path easier.
For him to follow, he simply needs his attention drawn, and a shot from a low damage weapon, or simply moving close, is sufficient to draw him. If he disengages during the run, another shot will get him back on the path to the workshop. When he enters the cave he will be sucked up into some overhead pipes and won't be seen again until Tina reveals him in her next mission.
- "Flesh-Stick's abduction brings to mind an old Pandoran saying: "Welcome to the party, pal."
- Killing Flesh-Stick will fail the mission.
- Mordecai will not snipe Flesh-Stick in the open.
- A shot "at" his feet will get his attention.
- RSVP stands for "répondez s'il vous plaît", which means "respond if you please" in french. It's used in social invitations and it's considered rude not to respond to an invitation with an RSVP.