Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
T.K. Baha was a blind widower living just outside Fyrestone until he was killed by psychos. Since then he has become a Zombie, presumably at the hands of Dr. Ned, though the details of his zombification and relocation to Hallow's End near Jakobs Cove are unknown.
Zombie TK Baha is a mission provider. It is recommended that he be approached early in The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned in order to acquire mission objectives (zombie brain collection) which can be accomplished concurrently with other tasks. T.K.'s house is in the extreme southwest of Hallow's End, south of the "pumpkin patch".
- Brains - (1 'a') 10 brains
- Braaains - (3 'a's) 25 brains
- Braaaaains - (5 'a's) 50 brains
- Braaaaaaaaaaaains - (12 'a's) 100 brains
- Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains - (17 'a's) 250 brains
- "Man brains!"
- "Oops coughed up a brain!"
- "I like brains, pickled brains, fried brains, Skag-fried brains, boiled brains, brains on a stick, boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew, kosher brains, brain fondue, RAAAW brains..."
- "...brain soup, brain taco, brains-a-la-mode, stir-fried brains, brain pie, brains'n'creme, brain-filled donut, brains-over-easy, scrambled brain, poached brains, brains benedict..."
- When Zombie TK Baha regurgitates onto the ground in front of him, an item will appear.
- Despite being a zombie, T.K. Baha's corpse still hangs from the roof in his shack in the Arid Badlands, but he will still be in his new shack in Hallow's End as well.
- This means that TK can exist in three places simultaneously if his optional missions remain incomplete after Is T.K. O.K.? becomes active: Outside his house, alive, inside his house, dead, and inside his house in Hallow's End, undead.
- Zombie TK's house has a sign on it that says "FYRESTONE," but T.K. Baha didn't originally live in Fyrestone - he lived just outside of it.
- The "scarecrow" from his old house has travelled with TK and is visible behind Zombie TK Baha's house in Hallows End.
- Zombie TK Baha will spray zombie blood if shot.
- "Boil 'em, mash 'em , stick 'em in a stew" is a quote from The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers.
- The many different varieties of brains TK says he likes are a reference to The Bubba Gump Shrimp Company from Forrest Gump.
- TK's prosthetic leg is located just outside the door. Selecting the leg gives the mission T.K. Lives!.